//@Cyber Menace@\\

Friday, March 31, 2006

End of Stay

Its ended :(

My trip to Bristol has finally come to an end. I have packed my stuff at the office and am just waiting to leave with a colleague as I write, no not write, email my post to my blog. My colleagues out here are taking me to dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Did you know that the Curry is the national dish of England? Yeah, these people dig Indian food.
As promised I could not write about my travails in Bristol and the things I did last weekend, will post one soon as soon as I reach India.

Got packing to do once I reach back the hotel after Dinner. The flight back home leaves quite early at the unearthly hour of 6:00 in the morning.

I am feeling sleepy already..Yaaaawwwnnnn...

PS: Didn't go through the first time, don't be surprised if you see this post twice !

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home