//@Cyber Menace@\\

Thursday, February 02, 2006

~Fascinating~

I am fascinated by these little thingies, they are called blogger tools I guess. I have collected eleven till date, and have proudly displayed them on the grey pane on the right. Every time I visit a blog and find some thingummy that I like I make it a point to have one on my blog as well. Its becoming an obsession now and my collectibles will soon outstrip the posts I make.

As Jim Carey said in "The Mask",
Somebodyyy sstopp meee ...


 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Emotions, at 5:30 PM, February 02, 2006  

  • they r many in number.....nice collection.... nyways keep on collecting this n increasing its nmber....good stuff buddy...

    all d bst !!
    keep writing keep smiling :-)

    By Blogger Emotions, at 5:32 PM, February 02, 2006  

  • i liked stumbleupon toolbar....

    WE WANT MORE!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 PM, February 02, 2006  

  • @lady
    @neetiks
    @emotions
    @ekta

    Thanks! I will add more as I come across them in other blogs. The irritating part is that almost all of them require a user account to be created. Soon I will have so many accounts that I will loose track :(

    And unfortunately these are not swiss bank accounts ..LOL !

    By Blogger CyberMenace, at 1:57 PM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home